1. Which of the following is a key factor for ITIL's success?
2. In ITIL terminology, An unplanned interruption to an IT service, a reduction in the quality of an IT service, or a failure of a CI that has not yet impacted an IT service, is the definition for which of these?
3. What does PDCA stands for in Deming Cycle
4. What is the role of the emergency change advisory board (ECAB)?
5. Which is the first activity of the continual service improvement(CSI) approach?
6. The continual service improvement approach sets out a sequence of steps to follow when instigating and implementing improvements. Which of these represents the correct sequence for the CSI approach?
7. Which of the following is NOT part of a service portfolio?
8. The four key elements of service design, also known as the four P's stands for People, Processes, Products and ?
9. Who is responsible for ensuring the right numbers of staff are assigned to the various roles within the process and that they understand what is required of them?
10. Which one of the following activities is part of the service level management (SLM) process?
11. Which one of the following is NOT a type of metric described in continual service improvement(CSI)?
12. Service design delivers a new service or a change to an existing service. Which of the following are included in the service design?
13. Which of the following statements about Access Management are true?
14. According to ITIL which of the following is a key element of a service that creates value for the customer?
15. Which one of the following statements about service catalog is FALSE?
16. Which of the following would be stored in the definitive media library(DML)?
17. The service desk carries out two processes. What are they?
18. Which of these statements is NOT true?
19. The acronym RACI stands for
20. Which of the following is the MAIN objective of Problem Management?
21. Which of the following is NOT a recognized source for service management best practices?
22. Which type of agreement is made between the service provider and internal support departments who are supplying an element of the service?
23. Service operation includes which of the following activities?
24. Who defines the value of a service?
25. Which one of these is an objective of service level management?
26. Availability is calculated using the formula AST – DT/AST * 100. What do the terms AST and DT refer to?
27. Which of the following are the three main processes of Financial Management?
28. Which of the following is NOT a type of change identified by ITIL?
29. Who should be granted access to the information security policy
30. A service owner is responsible for which of the following?
31. Which statement about the relationship between the Configuration Management System (CMS) and the Service Knowledge Management System (SKMS) is correct?
32. Which of these three areas will be used by customers to understand the value of a service
33. Which one of these is NOT a SLA structure specified by ITIL?
34. Which of these is NOT a recognized service type?
35. Which of the following are types of event monitoring?
36. Which one of these statements about business relationship management(BRM) is correct?
37. Which of these represents the five major aspects considered by service design in the design of quality services?
38. Requests must be as follows:
39. Which of these statements is not correct?
40. Which service lifecycle stage ensures that measurement methods will provide the required metrics for new or changed services?